PDA

View Full Version : Great Guy Indefinitely

dirtdynamics
03-02-2006, 04:41 AM
I just wanted to say that i think that BIT is a great guy.
In what way?
I got some stuff from him and he was really prompt in the delivery and the evrything that was supposed to be there was there.
There were even extra bits that were included.
When i found that something wasn't there, he made sure i got the replacement, no questions asked.
Now thats what you call professional service.
Anyway I know he's a realy busy guy but with his involvement in the evolution of the MI, he really gets in there and puts in 110%
I think he rocks and this site is no exception so no matter what i will never sell the MI i have even if don't have as much time i would like to have to play with it.
Thanks BIT.

BitHed
03-03-2006, 02:49 AM
...i have my moments DD...Thank you for your appreciation of my efforts...Its a reasonably thankless job but the perks are pretty cool...I just wish there were more race queens amongst our ranks...

...Its so much more fun selling to clients who appreciate the affort...For a while there my mailbox looked like a DinBall garage sale and it just wasnt fun, so i scaled back to look after my 20%. (Check Pareto's Law for an explanation on that one...)

...One of the BIGGEST reasons I work so hard in here is i made a promise to a friend...not that he ever shows up in here or has much idea of what goes on ;) but he entrusted this whole thing to me and its my responsibility to him and the community to get it right...

...FYI i have previously written 2 mails asking to be let go of my position here but i never sent them...Its not as easy as it looks looking after you grease monkeys :D

...DD you are very welcome my friend...I am stoked that the items i sent went TO YOU...I know you will enjoy them and get the most out of them when you can...Funnily enough there were some parts in there that i didnt want to part with but your comments make me feel better :D I will go away and cry into my tissue now :o Thanks DD...

pimpsmurf
03-03-2006, 04:30 AM
I think sometimes we take for granted the blood, sweat and tears that goes into any given subject. The internet feeds into this because so much is at our fingertips that I think we find ourselves forgetting that we are many times learning from peoples mistakes and research. There are so many gems of knowledge in many of the topics here from Bithed, Ronny, Hawk, etc, etc that are discovered and treasured. Unfortunately, the source of the information often finds it's way from the tip of the praverbial tongue to the back of the mind.

Thanks everyone for everything. Especially you Bithed... Now that I know the part numbers, I have extra shock pistons out the butt.

-JNY

mOOsE
03-03-2006, 04:41 AM
Bit is the man. I think most will agree that this is one of the friendliest forums around and there is a great sense of companionship on this site. Too bad we all live on different corners of the planet, I think a get-together would be awsome. Much of the credit for this site does go to bit in my opinion. Nearly every thread has an "appearance" by the man in the bunny suit and he is always there to give us all a good laugh when needed.
Thanks for it all D,
John

BitHed
03-03-2006, 04:50 AM
...aw shucks gee whillickers :o Its a grubby job but someone has to do it...Its my pleasure to give you all something to spend your beer money on :D

...And i loved it SO much I went ahead and started my OWN forum for the
E-ZILLA...im just a sucker for punishment...

'Whip me, Beat me, Call me Barbara...'

plain_simple
03-03-2006, 11:37 AM
Yeah, he's the man for sure...
He's also the reason why i had to open a paypal account and although it was a rocky path we did find a way to start doing business.. i'll never forget he's "Man, it worked!" expression the first time i was able to wire him the money for an order after trying all the possible ways besides paypal to do so...
2 thumbs up for the man in the bunny suit! ;) :D

bermbuster
03-03-2006, 02:34 PM
Bit is the da man......
Im glad Bit has not lost his vision.....
I was wondering Bit....what are you and your bunny suit doing for Easter this year???

BitHed
03-03-2006, 03:03 PM
....oohhh sorry Bermy I am all booked up for Easter but i might be able to do you a deal on a Tooth Fairy appearence :D Tutu is extra :o

...Its weird because i owe YOU guys so much...I have learnt SO much, people-wise, R/C knowledge wise and business wise and its not even a year yet!!

...One of the closing comments from the final show of the 'The Osbournes' comes to mind quite often recently...Its near the end when Kelly Osbourne says about the best 'experience' of the whole show is the 'people' she met and worked with...And that is so true...People make this site what it is, people is what PanicToys works for and its PEOPLE that we all are...People come and go and sometimes its painful, but people like Maxxenout suddenly reappear, RURC comes and goes, and for a while there I thought we really HAD lost PlainSimple...But thats what we come back for every 20 minutes...To hang out with our friends and play with our cars :D Sounds like a great plan doesnt it :cool:

dirtdynamics
03-03-2006, 09:54 PM
Lovely Plan indeed!
;)

plain_simple
03-04-2006, 10:35 AM
Trust me... that IS my plan! ;)
It's funny that you say "for a while there I thought we really HAD lost PlainSimple..." because thats exactly the same feeling i had while i was waiting to be taken out of the wreck my car became after the crash... i also for a while thought "after all those years racing cars maybe i was supposed to loose it on a simple ride back home and end like this... inside a car..." but NOPE.. still here & pumping! :D