PDA

View Full Version : whats YOUR paint scheme?

adrenalinrush123998
04-10-2005, 12:23 PM
well... out of curiosity id just like to know what people have planned as a paint scheme if and when they get a clear body to paint themselves (you will someday...admit it)

personally i think im gonn a make two ones gonna be a show body that im pop on when im not using the h-8 (like thattle ever happen) and the others going to be a bashing body

for the bashing body im thinking of a paint scheme thats pretty much the same thing as stock except different colors it will be red fuita...errr....futia...that dark shade of pink

the show body is going to be solid dark shade of pink with a dark blue stripe running down one side (on the top of the car..not the side of the car where th doors would be) some dark blue detailing on the very bottom of the side and hood of the car.....and a pearl white wing

lukeita
04-10-2005, 12:57 PM
I agree with you: two bodies, one only for exibition and one for race.
I love flames... my body will be like this one:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/SuperMario1985/DCP_1145.jpg

adrenalinrush123998
04-10-2005, 04:59 PM
oh..kind of off topic but im pretty sure hiojacking your thread is ok
does anyone have a template of the h-8 body that i could put into a program like paint and add color too?

oh and i also plan to have some kind of design around the engine head/stinger pipe on my show body (my bashing body body wont have the engine or pipe)

chrille
04-10-2005, 07:44 PM
This would be mine painting scheme! :) Its my old Mini-Z/Pro-Z body if anyone wounders... And now youll probably understand why i picked the yellow H8! :)

http://halfeight.com/gallery/data/500/Pro-Z_karossen_002.jpg

BitHed
04-11-2005, 01:06 AM
...adrenalin I have a template that I am working hard on getting out...in fact I might mail what have to you if you have experience with one of the piant programs...Its just my camera is dead and I am stuck on getting what i have into a digital format...HELP!!!

...Chrilley that looks good mate :) That will look so good on the yellow car...The skull on the front looks like the one the band 'Offspring' uses :)

adrenalinrush123998
04-11-2005, 05:59 PM
that would be greatly appreiciated bithead
i tried to find a picture of the body in one of the exploded views or something...but i couldnt find them
when mine arrives ill just grab some crayons and make a couple copies of the exploded view if it has a pic of the body it...then color them in LOL

chrille that body is SWEET l like the mesh of bright/dark colors...it makes the greens and stuff out really bright
you got yellow because the rims wil go good with that right?

keita that is a sweet ride... is that yours?

chrille
04-26-2005, 01:38 PM
10 points to BitHed! :D Its the offspring skull, i just love them! :P

And adrenalinrush123998, youre so right!! The only reason to that i chosed the yellow body is because of the rims and the wing... :)

Cant wait till i get mine clear body! And if you wounder why that body dosent have so good edges on the painting is because its a Mini-Z body, so its pretty small.