Beam me up Scotty

-JNY

mat3833
02-04-2006, 05:12 PM
wow... that is beautiful :D

Matt

gixxer
02-04-2006, 10:29 PM
I just got my chassis from them. Took 11 days to get, basically because caw took 7 days to send the package. I like the chassis just wish getting them to the customer was a higher priority. Now I just have to figure out what motor I am going to use with it. Tried my mamba 6800 but it was getting way to hot.

pimpsmurf
02-05-2006, 01:29 AM
Yeah. That really sucks ass. Wouldn't have this problem with Bithed :rolleyes:

-JNY

mat3833
02-05-2006, 01:30 AM
lol, but onw question did you get the top plate? if so bit doesnt have them

Matt

gixxer
02-05-2006, 05:28 AM
I got the top plate. Thats the whole reason why I went threw caw. Really sucked because I only have lipo's and didn't feel like hacking up the stock frame just to fit the pack.

pimpsmurf
02-05-2006, 07:16 AM
Yeah, I got the top plate. It comes with stainless (bleh) screws because it is pretty thick. I think it is going to be way too thick to use the forward wing mount (attaches at the front of the rear bulkhead). That kinda sucks because more screws is more better.

Bithed is sending me some CAW axles and a stiffy that will hopefully work better than the CAW one.

-JNY

pimpsmurf
02-06-2006, 08:07 PM
Another day now
Tomorrow I hope it's here
Enough already

I hope I can say
Happy days are here again
by noon tomorrow

If not I'll be mad
And then I will email them
And say that they suck

-JNY

Hawk
02-06-2006, 08:24 PM
I got my PitBull(r) from Bit today. Super fast delivery and Gum! Sorry, I don't heiku. :eek:

BitHed
02-06-2006, 08:41 PM
...For the record...Haiku is one line of 5 syllables, one row of 7, then another row of 5...I will be grading Pimpy's efforts and then calling in his parents if his work is 'unsatisfactory' :rolleyes:

Hawk
02-06-2006, 08:57 PM
Wouldn't caning be more appropriate.... Oh, I get it, you got whipped with a stick in school, then you grow up to do it to others, my my my. :rolleyes:

BitHed
02-06-2006, 09:16 PM
...I got 'the strap' (your typical leather belt) in junior high and the 'caned' in high school...SOMEWHERE on this planet is a photo of my butt with 4 red lines across it :o

...MOTTO: DONT have a noisey party with your mates AFTER you get caned...lol...

Hawk
02-06-2006, 09:46 PM
...I got 'the strap' (your typical leather belt) in junior high and the 'caned' in high school...SOMEWHERE on this planet is a photo of my butt with 4 red lines across it :o

...MOTTO: DONT have a noisey party with your mates AFTER you get caned...lol...

I feel your pain. :confused:

BitHed
02-06-2006, 11:58 PM
...Capital punishment does NOT work and I have never and WILL never strike mine or anyone elses child...Capital punishment has all but disappeared in Japan but still occurs in the Korean education system...I just needed to get that out there...I didnt want anyone thinking that I condoned physical violence in ANY shape or form...

janniz
02-07-2006, 08:11 PM
...For the record...Haiku is one line of 5 syllables, one row of 7, then another row of 5...
But only in japanese - you can't transfer this to another language like english or (in my case german) cause it just don't works anymore. Altough pimpsmurfs work is sweet its more like a "renga" (??) ... or maybe not :rolleyes:

That damn japanese
Its killing me instantly
The teacher gets mad

:D

Hawk
02-07-2006, 08:51 PM
Bravo!! Janniz

pimpsmurf
02-07-2006, 10:42 PM
Bit, I hope you meant corporal punishment! Otherwise we would be getting our gum elsewhere!

I'm a bit unhappy with the last one. Two tomorrows is one too many. =)

Last ditch effort at reverse psychology with the USPS:

I am so happy!
I don't want it anyway
I hope it won't come

I don't need it now
An eclipse is prettier
And more rigid too!

Yet another day waiting for the USPS to find the box under thier ass (They would have to get off it to find out though. Unlikely)

Let us see if they are reading this and simply want to taunt me. They know I have been waiting over two weeks (1 week of that was CAW's fault... getting "caught up" and all.) Maybe they will take pitty on a poor broken soul now past his alloy withdrawl. Again, unlikely...

Makes me wonder about that recent post office shooting. I seriously hope they don't have my pitbull. Or at the very least, I hope it saved someone's life (not quite as good as kevlar.) Bullethole or not, I want the thing. Remember! I'm a right wing evil hateful neo-looney with a quote in my left hand and a .45 Mac 10 in the right...

If you prick us do we not bleed?
If you tickle us do we not laugh?
If you poison us do we not die?
And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

If you steal my Pitbull do I not cry?

-JNY

pimpsmurf
02-08-2006, 11:51 PM
I didn't think that
Reverse psychology would work
They must be children

-JNY

BitHed
02-09-2006, 12:00 AM
...A PitBull with a bullet hole WOULD be kinda cool :cool:

BTW 'Reverse psychology would work' is eight syllables :o

Hawk
02-09-2006, 01:45 AM
I see a spanking coming. :rolleyes:

pimpsmurf
02-09-2006, 04:22 AM
should have been:
reverse psychology works

I'm sure my parents will understand so long as you don't mention the pitbull. You see, I'm "saving" my hobby budget for the honeymoon.

Mafia connections don't help you get connecting flights unless your already on the stand-by.

Words of wisdom from,
-JNY