PDA

View Full Version : ST Bash movie

phatmat
01-31-2006, 11:04 PM
Here's a vid of the ST's breaking in thier Rocket 400 motors :D

ST VIDEO (http://www.rcpics.net/img/72661)

Hope you like it!! :eek:

morati
01-31-2006, 11:29 PM
Very Cool! Whats done to your trucks besides the Rocket 400's?

phatmat
01-31-2006, 11:45 PM
Very Cool! Whats done to your trucks besides the Rocket 400's?

Thanks Morati :D

Jon's is pretty much stock apart from 3R wing mount and motor heat sink

Mine (yellow wing) has the same as above plus front and rear hubs, stearing blocks, motor mount, Rear Susp Holder and a set of anti roll bars all by 3R.

We both use the 9.6v Intellect 1200's too.

We can't believe how well thse trucks handle, by far the best micro I've owned so far :D :D

dirtdynamics
02-01-2006, 12:29 AM
sweet!!!!!!

morati
02-01-2006, 01:57 AM
Thanks Morati :D

Jon's is pretty much stock apart from 3R wing mount and motor heat sink

Mine (yellow wing) has the same as above plus front and rear hubs, stearing blocks, motor mount, Rear Susp Holder and a set of anti roll bars all by 3R.

We both use the 9.6v Intellect 1200's too.

We can't believe how well thse trucks handle, by far the best micro I've owned so far :D :DYeah, they really seem to be hooked up. Handle the bumps and undulations real well. I can't wait to get mine going. Had it since Christmas and took it apart right away to upgrade a few parts and I'm still waiting on them coming in. Hopefully this week.....
The area you're running on seems ideal for bashing....is it grass or moss?

welsh-mudcow
02-01-2006, 11:08 AM
Hey guys glad your liking our second video, there should be a third soon :)

Morati the surface is really short grass thanks to the sheep that roam it.

I had so much fun with the truck that day, its one of my favourite rcs at the minute

half008
02-02-2006, 12:32 AM
nice video and i am glad to hear that you guys like your inferno st's

janniz
02-02-2006, 07:56 PM
Great vid and a great spot, too. Those little hills look like they've been made for the ST :D

I ran my ST the first time this weekend and I'm really amazed on how good it runs stock - all I did was using an eight-cell-pack from I made for the buggy-H8s. Compared to my brushless H8-buggys the ST was kinda slow and heavy - felt like a tank. I could run it our whole track at full throttle, but after all - it was fun. Shocks, diffs, slipper and everything worked well and the even if I tried I could not flip it, even in sharp corners. Only thing that sucks at stock-setup is the tiny, noisy and slow servo. Can't wait to put a BL into the ST ... This must be really funny. :D Hope I'll get my new BL-ESC and Motor soon.

mpetrich
02-04-2006, 06:17 PM
Excellent Video!! :d :d