PDA

View Full Version : looking for what to buy

joseph
01-27-2006, 07:04 AM
Hey Guys my name is Joe im from Vegas just wanted to get some info on some what should i run in my buggie batteries brushless motor setup tires etc i was really big into mini-z but our local track shut down due to the owner was not interrested any more :( I seen that new graphite chasis and want to buy if u guys could give me some ideas that would be great lol Joe :D

BitHed
01-27-2006, 07:41 AM
...hey Joesph...welcome to the madness...Batteries from UNITED RC, AON 4900 or Castle Creations Hyperion with HPI pinions...alloy parts from 3RACING, shox by KYOSHO...Other than that do a search and you should pretty much find what you are after...Enjoy :D

joseph
01-27-2006, 07:52 AM
I want to thank you for your response and ill let u know what i pick up thanks again. :D

RURC
01-27-2006, 07:56 PM
Joseph,
Do not use the castle creations motor on your H8. It will burn up, melt down, have a coniption fit. The Aon and Hyperion dont have this problem. Use the Castle Mamba controller it works great.

joseph
01-27-2006, 09:16 PM
Thanks for the ideas i will look into that and keep in touch with what i pick up thanks again Joe :D

pimpsmurf
01-27-2006, 10:12 PM
mamba ESC
Aon/hyperion motor
united RC packs.

The mamba 5400 does ok in the half-8, but it can't touch the power/weight of the hyperion. The Aon looks like it will be awsome, and the great people at Aon electric said it may be here tomorrow!!! =)

I would only recommend the hyperion on 8 cell or 2 cell lipo. It can overheat on 3 cell lipo if you aren't very carefull.

-JNY