Auto-Calibrated Neutral Point
Simple Programming (less then 10 sec)
BEC 5 volts / 2 Amps, 3 Amp serge
supports up to 4 High Torque Servos per controller
High Resolution Interpolated Throttle
Gear Safe Start
60 day warranty on any manufacture defects
Package includes:
2. ENIGMA S1 Brushless Speed controllers, 16 gage Motor and Battery wire attached to controllers and Universal receiver wire and plug.
1. HD Gold Y harness
1. users manual.

Entire package including Priority shipping, Delivery Confirmation and on line tracking form USPS.
only 179.50 US
For ordering information email :Randel_stevens@yahoo.com
we will only except payment threw confermed pay pal accounts.
We have only a limited supply to offer for direct sale. We are currently in negotiations with all the major distributors. When the deal is made we will nolonger be offering any direct sales.

BitHed
01-03-2006, 11:36 AM
...Hey Randel...Looks like a decent setup...Good luck with it...

pimpsmurf
01-03-2006, 05:28 PM
So a Y adaptor splits the signal to the 2 speed controls? This is the product that I've been waiting for to get a Mini LST! =)

-JNY

BitHed
01-03-2006, 09:45 PM
...ahh...ok i got you now...Cooolies...Thats gotta be a blast :D

...A H8 with DUAL AON's...ahh...NOICE!!

Hawk
01-03-2006, 10:22 PM
...ahh...ok i got you now...Cooolies...Thats gotta be a blast :D

...A H8 with DUAL AON's...ahh...NOICE!!
Working on it. :D

Those plastic gears ought to last about 3milliseconds.

BitHed
01-03-2006, 10:42 PM
...I got your back Hawk ;) Delrin might work quite nicely though ;)

mat3833
01-04-2006, 12:57 AM
looks cool, now to fit one in an RC18t and H8.

Matt

RURC
01-04-2006, 02:21 AM
Ok can we have real information? I need to know current capability. I remember the problems I had with Enigma stuff a couple of years ago with my flyers. I need a web site. something with more information. and a video.

Trickpatrick
01-04-2006, 02:44 AM
Randel my man.

No offence Bud.
But something is out of place with your product and offer.
I googled it and you.
All I can say on that is Humm..

What I can say is, how about you send one of those puppies free of charge to someone independant here and let them do a report on your fine product?

If this has been design'd for Half 8s why are you showing a pieced together setup for a MLST and why would you be advertising on a bunch of forums about this top secret ESC that is just for thier car.

If I was a ESC manufacture.... I would not design it to look like anougther very popular ESC.

I know for a fact that MLST owner have been begging for a setup like this and have been told noway by Castle.

The MLST has been out now for less than a month and presto you have them.

On offence to you Randle but in the intrest of my fine half 8 forum buddies here.

I would strongly suggest that anybody wanting to purchase this, think really hard about how you would get your money back when, I am sorry if it goes up in smoke

And I would not need a third party offering them on the cheap on some forum.
In place of a real marketing strategy.

Just my dont kid a kidder .02 cents

RURC
01-04-2006, 03:07 AM
Trickpatrick

According to Shawn he is running a twin in his MLST right now. Dont know anything else but it is running Apogee batteries I understand.

Trickpatrick
01-04-2006, 03:17 AM
Well I know for a fact Castle is saying dont!!
I hope it keeps working for him.
I know I have done some crazy things with my projects over the years that nobody believed would work.

I wounder if he has 1 or 2 ESC controlling them?
Thier is a reason you dont see that for sale, 2motors yes 2 ESC no.

We have a guy at the races who is using a Mamba with a comp X and it can really scream.

A hyperion would be perfect I bet.

I am pretty sure I have too buy one now becase my son inlaw got one so we will trying some stuff with them for sure.

I have had good luck with a Tekin Gpro10+ and lipos with Xspeed motor.
I was thinking of trying a couple of those new HT Xspeeds and Lipos in it.

Back to the subject.
I was trying to politely say be careful with that guy.

RURC
01-04-2006, 03:35 AM
Well I know for a fact Castle is saying dont!!

You are right. But that dosent stop them from playing. I understand it is 2 motors and one controller. I will dig further tomarrow with my secret source.

pimpsmurf
01-04-2006, 06:56 PM
Let us not forget about the new Mamba Monster Max ESC which supports two brushless motors. Although designed for largers models, I'm sure someone will put it in a mini LST soon enough.

By the way, a small amplifier board with 1 reciever input and 2 outputs and 2 mamba ESCs would do the same thing because both mamba ESCs would get the same data. You would have to program them separately to have your brakes work right, but it should work...

I'm not saying that RS is BS. No way, but I am saying that if he is selling these super secret ESCs, maybe he should find a spell and grammer checker. Every post from him makes Webster roll over in his grave.

-JNY

Randelstevens
01-04-2006, 07:17 PM
Thanks for the spelling AND grammer comment, As if the little green men from area 51 were not all ready pissed enouph at me for posting the dual LST project. you take the time to remind them i am one of the more feebleminded humans on this planet.
Really aprecate the extra effort

randel

bermbuster
01-04-2006, 07:29 PM
here is exactly what shawn did....
http://www.one18th.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29570&page=1&pp=25

Trickpatrick
01-04-2006, 07:33 PM
Little green men........?
Area 51.........?
Pissed at you!!!

I hear they can travel through your Dialup connection..

Pull your cord out of the wall now.

Do it, Do it. ;)

Randelstevens
01-04-2006, 07:39 PM
AHH thanks again trickpatrick,
you are really helping with my upcomming sales meeting, with your comment i am shure to get a raise!

randel

Trickpatrick
01-04-2006, 07:58 PM
Randle..

So if I am reading you correctly..

You are saying the little green men are reading this forum??

Ok then

Little green men a few questions if you wouldnt mind.

Why do you need Randle here to sell a couple of these for you?

Whould you please have Randle or someone from Area 51 offer a unit free of charge so we can have a unbiased report verifing claims.

If you wouldnt mind too much...please give Randle a raise. :cool:

pimpsmurf
01-04-2006, 10:34 PM
AHH thanks again trickpatrick,
you are really helping with my upcomming sales meeting, with your comment i am shure to get a raise!

randel

1) need comma after AHH
2) You should be capitolized
3) it's upcoming, not upcomming
4) , should be a ; and simi-colons are sort of frowned upon to begin with
5) I'm sure you are shure to get a raise. Especially if your email program doesn't have spell and grammer checking... man I hope you don't run Linux.

Seriously, not to start a flamewar, but it appears now that your top secret Area 51 project is old hat. I wondered why the ESCs were mounted face down. I mean, the chips should aim up if you actually have airflow.

Nice try,
-JNY

PimpSmurf!(tm) a way of life!

mOOsE
01-05-2006, 12:03 AM
wow, some of you guys really live to argue on the internet..... (gee wizz, I hope my grammar was correct)

Hawk
01-05-2006, 12:11 AM
wow, some of you guys really live to argue on the internet..... (gee wizz, I hope my grammar was correct)
Moosey, I guess you haven't been around much. That is what the internet (at least www) was invented for. I think there are pro's running around loose. They will nitpick anything. Sometimes that stuff is fun, especially when you are on a politicall forum and with my name, I always get tagged the conservative.

I kinda like the way things have taken off lately. It was getting too quiet around here, maybe even stuffy.

I guess my biggest concern though is I hope we don't run anybody off.

pimpsmurf
01-05-2006, 12:31 AM
Me too. I appologise, but that dude has been getting on my last nerve. How are we suppose to trust someone that can't spelling "sure"?

I don't nit pick on kids, but this guy is claiming to be an employed adult. I don't nit pick if you have a typo, or spelling error. Search his posts and you will see what I mean. No company in thier right mind would worry so much about our response to his slipperly grasp of the english language as they would be over his slipperly grasp of the english language.

-JNY

bermbuster
01-05-2006, 12:41 AM
mr. grammar only shows up when he has something to sell or give away in hopes of a sale....he never offers the forum any kind of guidance or growth.....they say imitation is best form of flattery....so it looks like he is peddling wanna be mambas.............

Trickpatrick
01-05-2006, 12:55 AM
Guy's like him are well known around the forums.
He is no stranger to the forums.

I guess I look like I have been a little hard on him.
But I know exactly what he is up to.

I really dont like to see our younger friends here getting.... well not getting what they think lets put it that way.

Sometimes people take advantage of us as a whole becase we are afriad to speakup or insult someone.

I have been trying to hint to him to get lost.

But with the best of intentions I have to say...

Dont buy stuff from this source.

He has trouble with Spelling and Grammer becase he is useing some kind of translation software.

He is out of country and doesnt care about you.

Im done now.

Hawk
01-05-2006, 01:04 AM
Please don't think that I was in any way complaining. I like it. And I didn't mean that anybody was being nitpicking here, that was a comment about the pro's that I run into from time to time.

Randel Stevens has been around here before and has gotten angry and left for a while, but he is back, back again, guess who's back, tell a friend....

People have commented that this forum was very friendly, unlike some of the other places they have been. I guess that has its place too, we have some younger types here too.

I just sit back and watch. If you aren't wielding a big knife or a major caliber, I can't get hurt. :D

pimpsmurf
01-05-2006, 03:07 AM
Speaking of caliber, I shot a DE .50 cal AE... Not recommended unless you really need to stop a charging boar in 1 shot. Jesus the thing kicks like a donkey at one of those tiajuanna shows...

Couldn't stop myself. Censor if desired. :D
-JNY

bermbuster
01-05-2006, 03:11 AM
good thing the DE is gas operated......50ae holds like 30 grains of powder.....i shot a scoped one indoors at 25 yds.....during the follow through i saw the flame.......hehehe

mOOsE
01-05-2006, 03:14 AM
Moosey, I guess you haven't been around much. That is what the internet (at least www) was invented for. I think there are pro's running around loose. They will nitpick anything. Sometimes that stuff is fun, especially when you are on a politicall forum and with my name, I always get tagged the conservative.

I kinda like the way things have taken off lately. It was getting too quiet around here, maybe even stuffy.

I guess my biggest concern though is I hope we don't run anybody off.

I have been around enough to realize arguing over the internet is like winning in the special olympics.....you may have won, but you are still retarted. ;)
If I want to argue, I go talk with my father about cars.....but most of the time its just annoying on the forums and makes it a pain in the ars to find info....but it does make it easier to find out who is part of the younger crowd.
And its moose there hawky...... :eek:

if anything, we should have a seperate thread in the off-topic area for bs-ing and posting things that otherwise don't belong here/or may offend others.

Hawk
01-05-2006, 03:20 AM
good thing the DE is gas operated......50ae holds like 30 grains of powder.....i shot a scoped one indoors at 25 yds.....during the follow through i saw the flame.......hehehe
Was it loud? :rolleyes:

Hawk
01-05-2006, 03:26 AM
I have been around enough to realize arguing over the internet is like winning in the special olympics.....you may have won, but you are still retarted. ;)
If I want to argue, I go talk with my father about cars.....but most of the time its just annoying on the forums and makes it a pain in the ars to find info....but it does make it easier to find out who is part of the younger crowd.
And its moose there hawky...... :eek:

if anything, we should have a seperate thread in the off-topic area for bs-ing and posting things that otherwise don't belong here/or may offend others.

So Moose, sounds like you might like that new movie called Ringer. Have you seen it yet?

mOOsE
01-05-2006, 03:31 AM
So Moose, sounds like you might like that new movie called Ringer. Have you seen it yet?
nope, but I need to. That looks like money well spent, hehehe

pimpsmurf
01-05-2006, 04:24 AM
hawk, hahaha. That's funny stuff.

Yeah, I agree... that I should probably start taking my medication.

I try to keep it under control, and most of the time, I don't even have to try. But sometimes, some people do some stupid things. It's like my Kwanza rant... what the !@#$ did that accomplish? Just about nothing than pissing people off (which it was not intended to do!) However, sometimes I feel like if I have changed one person's opinion on something from wrong, to right (whatever topic), then I've done something. Of course, right and wrong is all about perspective, so maybe we should just not communicate anything other than pure fact?

Fact, RS is BS, asians should all wear white stockings, I am less intelligent in real life (not saying much there, huh?)

I can't even keep from stirring the pudding even when it's not in my best interests.

Live and let die,
-JNY

"PimpSmurf(tm) It's not just for breakfast anymore"

BitHed
01-05-2006, 04:51 AM
http://halfeight.com/gallery/data/500/hijacked.jpg

...Gentlemen please...Shall we? Back to the song?

...Randel Stevens is not Asian...He is not using translation software...lets just say that he has a problem with spelling and grammar that we can no longer fix...

...Randel isnt a BAD guy...He just seems to make lots of BAD decisions based on good ideas, or GOOD decisions based on BAD ideas ;) You are welcome to doubt him and call him out about stuff but to rip the guy to shreds 'continually' isnt really cricket now is it...Though i DO tend to agree with some of the things mentioned here...It would be nice if Randel could post some 'other' stuff now and then...

Signori
01-05-2006, 09:47 PM
Randel my man.

No offence Bud.
But something is out of place with your product and offer.
I googled it and you.
All I can say on that is Humm..

What I can say is, how about you send one of those puppies free of charge to someone independant here and let them do a report on your fine product?

If this has been design'd for Half 8s why are you showing a pieced together setup for a MLST and why would you be advertising on a bunch of forums about this top secret ESC that is just for thier car.

If I was a ESC manufacture.... I would not design it to look like anougther very popular ESC.

I know for a fact that MLST owner have been begging for a setup like this and have been told noway by Castle.

The MLST has been out now for less than a month and presto you have them.

On offence to you Randle but in the intrest of my fine half 8 forum buddies here.

I would strongly suggest that anybody wanting to purchase this, think really hard about how you would get your money back when, I am sorry if it goes up in smoke

And I would not need a third party offering them on the cheap on some forum.
In place of a real marketing strategy.

Just my dont kid a kidder .02 cents

Trickpatrick,

Which set-up are you referring to when you say that Castle says "no way"? Two motors and two ESCs or one ESC and two motors?
It seems to me that two brushless motors and one esc should be "no way" as it goes against the principal how brushless motor operates.
I would appreciate if you could clear this for me. Thank you. :)
Sig

Trickpatrick
01-05-2006, 10:13 PM
I am not an expert by any means.

But some of this is logical if you think about it.
You have 2 motors or 2 motors and 2 ESC working side by side.

If one motor lags behind or goes ahead of the other.
Their is a conflict which ends in the motor that has to work harder being over heated and ruined.

Castle is saying in so many words that no 2 motors are going to be the same.
Some people are posting that it works meaning 1 ESC and 2 motors maybe they got lucky or will soon burn 1 up???

2 ESC's and 2 motors would just make this more likely. It would be hard to imagine that 2 random ESC would be calibrated the same let alone being programed exactly alike (ever try to program a mamba).

SO this would be a nightmare for a manufacturer to make sure all was calibrated the same you see.

Can it be done I guess so but the odds seem low for the risk of close to 200.00.

I have seen one motor set up that just screams.
So I think it would really just be for Bling.
SOme will say it is for added torque but I dont see it really being an issue becase the 1 BL motor set up is way hot.

IMHO
I just think people should think hard before risking it.
Thats all.

mOOsE
01-05-2006, 11:14 PM
Dual motors setups are not that uncommon but it does NOT result in one motor having to work harder than the other. Just like anything else, the two motors will find an average power band or medium between the two and run at that point. While one or both motors may not be reaching max RPM, they will certanly not be hurting each other as long as there is not physical limitation on RPM, ie binding. I am not sure why dual brushless would not work as long as its a single ESC, not two seperate signals.

Signori
01-06-2006, 12:27 AM
Trickpatrick,

Thanks. That's my experience too. One brushless motor gives me more that I can handle (I'm not a racer, just fun driving). :D
However why is the owner of MLST asking for it? Perhaps to get marketing advantage or is it something that the racing community is asking for? It adds substantial cost to the system. :(
In general brushless sensor-less motors are difficult to start and my brushless set up sometimes stutters on its own during the start. Two could be hunting each other during the start, however when up and running I too would think that they would settle without bothering each other too much.

Sig

bermbuster
01-06-2006, 01:07 AM
The MLST is sold with two motors...two servos....it is the bad boy of 18th scale.......I have one and it is the ultimate 18th scale basher......Is it perfect.....no.... but it is a lot of fun........

Trickpatrick
01-06-2006, 01:13 AM
I am getting one next month myself cant wait.
I want to put 2 Xspeed HT in it. :) :)

mOOsE
01-06-2006, 03:47 AM
won't fit....its uses 300's.

Trickpatrick
01-06-2006, 06:37 AM
LOL you sound like me LOL

plain_simple
01-06-2006, 08:05 PM
...Randel Stevens is not Asian...He is not using translation software...lets just say that he has a problem with spelling and grammar that we can no longer fix...

Well... well... well...

Randel is not Asian... Same way as Bitty i can confirm that personaly.

Also, he's not using any translation software and he does has a problem that none of us would like to have and like Bit says it can no longer be fix.

On the other hand, it would be nice if people would give a chance to others to show what they've got.

Trickpatrick
01-10-2006, 06:26 AM
Randel Sir
After reading this thread I have to apologise. :o :o
I have learned a good lesson.
http://www.the-rc-zone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6587
Regards

http://www.one18th.com/forums/showpost.php?p=235632&postcount=49

plain_simple
01-10-2006, 01:52 PM
Like oil and water... reality always comes up sooner or later ;)