PDA

View Full Version : Psp Items

BitHed
01-03-2006, 01:56 AM
...PanicToys-JPN is pleased to announce that we will now be doing SONY PSP games / add-ons and accessories...I still need to get this stuff up on my new site but basically i will be 'specializing' in items available IN Japan that you may not be able to get elsewhere...Prices will be competeitive with Lik-Sang...AND you get gum ;)

Hawk
01-03-2006, 02:54 AM
Awesome dude, let me know what you got. My son is PSPing as I am typing. I think it is a marvelous box and like it a lot. We are looking at the Location Free box to watch TV on it wirelessly now and hopping what goodies will be available with the PS3 that intergrate with the PSP.
Kewl.

BitHed
01-03-2006, 03:35 AM
...I am going to run this the same way as the R/C parts...You tell me what you want, i will quote it, you pay, i ship, you play and we all have fun at the bar on the corner :D Quick and easy...

...PS3 is a while away but I will try to keep up with things from that angle too...PanicToys-JPN will your one-stop shop for the worlds BEST time-wasting toys and accessories..lol...

mOOsE
01-03-2006, 03:48 AM
its all about the gum!!!! that beats playasia and liksang on its own!

BitHed
01-03-2006, 03:54 AM
...Moose congrats on 500+ posts mate...

...Yeah the gum will evolve a little bit more this year too...I am going to expand the confectionary line ;) I figure we all sell the same stuff anyway so if my edge means more and varied junk food then so be it ;)

mOOsE
01-03-2006, 04:31 AM
...Moose congrats on 500+ posts mate...

...Yeah the gum will evolve a little bit more this year too...I am going to expand the confectionary line ;) I figure we all sell the same stuff anyway so if my edge means more and varied junk food then so be it ;)
thanks, didn't even realize.
Let me know when things are up and running because I will be after some sort of psp2tv adaptor :)

BitHed
01-03-2006, 03:42 PM
...Moose 10-4 on that...I am working on that, researching it and hopefully soon i will know what I am talking about and will be able to get you exactly what you are after...I also need to get a handle on these 'suspicious' looking 'pink' UMD's that have been previously mentioned in the darker corners of the forum :cool: (Glasses worn as a disguise)...