PDA

View Full Version : Somone make a screw set.

WhoMe
04-07-2005, 03:25 AM
Lunsford..if your listening. Make a screw set...a nice hex titanium one. I stripped one screw....and...I damn near had to put the thing in a vice to get it out....Lie I DID put it in a vice to get it out.

BitHed
04-07-2005, 03:40 AM
...whome do me a favour and mail LUNSFORD throught the site mail system would you...I am sure they would be intersted to hear your comments...

...The KYOSHO screw set is silly expensive but it will exist...How about that screw outfit that did the sets for the 18T? Want some homework to do mate? ;)

WhoMe
04-07-2005, 03:53 AM
Im on it Bit.

Tried to PM him and it said my administrator has disabled private msg.

BitHed
04-07-2005, 03:54 AM
...Make it so :D

WhoMe
04-07-2005, 03:56 AM
I think Kyosho's set is a titanium phillips head set...Id like a hex set. <.< If you missed my edit i tried PMing Lunsford but no dice..it wouldnt let me.

BitHed
04-07-2005, 04:00 AM
...we cant PM each other but we can send each other mail...I just thought it would be good to bring this point to them through the site mail system...Get the 18T screw guys to put together a set too...

...The colour screw set has a list of the crew counts...Should i get one? Itll be next week though...

SSS
04-07-2005, 02:29 PM
Lunsford..if your listening. Make a screw set...a nice hex titanium one. I stripped one screw....and...I damn near had to put the thing in a vice to get it out....Lie I DID put it in a vice to get it out.

Hopefully they will make one set with Torx head also, that way they really come off... :D Small hex heads tends to become circular too often! Not to speak clearing the hole for dirt!

chrille
04-07-2005, 02:39 PM
I would like hex screws, or as you said SSS, torx! :D And if it dosent come hex screws very soon, ill buy some from rcmart!

BitHed
04-07-2005, 03:04 PM
..I agree...hex all around...im slowly switching them out but its a long process...

ixlr8
04-07-2005, 03:57 PM
I email'ed rcscrews.com last night just waiting for a reply i'll LYK what they say.L8R'S--------Erik/ixlr8

adrenalinrush123998
04-07-2005, 06:13 PM
wait...hex screws?
like.....the one that need the L shaped things.....

cant we just get regular screws...i can never find the right size little L things..or the screwdriver attachment ones that fit my car
no ione sells them around here (on my mini-t i ahev to use pliers to twist out the ball things)
i saw a picture of a screw set for the h-8 thaty was red
is that the kyosho titanium one thats $80? or is that somone elses cant they just make a screw set out of the same stuff the colored mini-z ones are made of?
those are pretty good..never stripped one

chrille
04-07-2005, 06:33 PM
the colored ones are in aluminium. Titanium screws are regulary gun metallic looking... And for me the reason to why you dont want the hex screws is why i not want the star ones! Can never find the right screwdriver, and allso i allways brakes them...

Mazda787b
04-07-2005, 07:39 PM
Contact R/C Screwz, I am sure they can cook something up.

RURC
04-07-2005, 08:18 PM
There are factory Kyosho screw sets on eBay now.

lukeita
04-07-2005, 09:08 PM
You don't need to use the "L" tools for hex screws...
I brought from RCMart a good screwdriver set for less than 15$ (4 screwdrivers with different size)
Ok with cross (philips) screws you can use only one screwdriver for screws with "near" size...
bye

lukeita
04-07-2005, 09:12 PM
There are factory Kyosho screw sets on eBay now.

Found! 25$ (buy it now) for the blue or red set...
Quite expensive...
bye

adrenalinrush123998
04-08-2005, 01:09 AM
$25 isnt bad for the colored screw set...which is very sexy might i add...

im fine with phillips head sets...i have phillips heads in every size an shape.....
i dont want any wierd little other screwdrivers that will add to my alreayd overwhelming collection...and the other thing i dont like about the hexes is that you need an EXACT PRECISE size to turn the in/out....with my regular phillips heads i have to have a phillips...and thats about it...