PDA

View Full Version : Just curious if theres any interest....

racermike
12-17-2005, 07:50 PM
I have an XBOX 360 premium and two games that I have almost no interest in........just wondering if anyone has any want for that sort of thing and wants to do some serious trading. Either post a reply here, or email me at mikethe02@hotmail.com .

I'm not looking to get into a 'value' war here, competing on what would be a 'fair' trade, just that I'm pretty hooked on getting more Half8's or maybe an 18t or something like that. If someone gets hooked up with me, and one or the other of us is not happy with what the other is offering, then we'll just drop it. Not like my kids would be happy if I got rid of the XBOX.........I might even wind up dead..... :eek:

Trickpatrick
12-17-2005, 08:18 PM
Hi Mike
The best thing you could do for your kids is trade video games for real life.
I like both, but rc cars are so educational and your more involved!!

Good for you man!!!

:)

racermike
12-18-2005, 12:53 AM
Thanks, I appreciate that!

I guess I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in parting with something they've spent their time on, but maybe there's someone that would have better use than I for that 360.....and maybe not happy with mini's (for some ungodly reason) and are thinking about getting out?

If nothing happens, oh well, it was worth a shot.......and it's not like I NEED to get rid of something as 'hot' as an XBOX 360! LOL :rolleyes:

mat3833
12-18-2005, 01:25 AM
well id love a 360 but i just cant part with my H8.... id sell you my soul for it tho. lol J/K good luck selling/ trading it.

Matty

DrVonHoSS
12-18-2005, 05:19 AM
Offer 1

OK.. heres what I have to offer. An XRay M18 with a lot of extras (4bushed stock motors, 1 Orion Coreless, 2 batterys - I think I have 2, and 4 sets of brand new tires. Team Hammer CF Chassis, ect. ), and Aluminum A-arms (slightly used), Center ball diff, atomin upper CF.

Offer 2

And Eclipse CF Chassis, Aluminum Arms, and a brand new speed 400 motor.

..figured I'd be the first to start the bidding

mOOsE
12-18-2005, 06:51 AM
I have a brushless half8 with AON setup. It has an HS-85mg servo, matched 8 cell pack, F/R blue allum shock towers, Kyosho oil shocks, 3Racing spring set, trinity wheel adapters, 2 bodies, hpi wheels and tires (rally), 3Racing motor mount, F/R alluminum hubs. I will also have the stock electronics if you would want those too. Let me know if that would be of interest to you and we could talk.

racermike
12-18-2005, 02:02 PM
WOW guys, those are gracious offers! I was hoping to get a couple vehicles actually, and a little closer to stock. Maybe some batt's with them, something like that. What you guys have there is waaayyy too nice for what my kids might do to them, and the problem is I have 2 kids! Thanks for replying guys, I appreciate it!

Mike

Hawk
12-18-2005, 07:48 PM
Hi, how about I will buy two new mini infernos and two 9.6v nimh packs, have them shipped to your house? :cool:

xpcgamer
12-18-2005, 08:15 PM
Hey Racermike...(from one18th.) I also have a RTR Rc18, and a Micro Rs4 as well. LMK we can work out a deal for maybe 2 or 3 RTR cars Nitro or Electric. I got off road electric,1/18th and the Revo. Also on road electric(1/18th),nitro and 1/10th. I got what you need!!!
Kbn434@bellsouth.net