PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

racermike
12-17-2005, 06:18 PM
Hey all, my name is Mike. I'm from Wisconson, USA. I've also been lurking around the boards here for awhile. From what I've read on here, you guys have talked me into a Half8! I finally bought one, all I've done so far is bearings. Not planning on racing, just bashing on a small off-road track behind my garage. I did the race thing about 20 years back, and there's no way I can afford that again! :p Unfortunately, I sold everything I had for waaaayy to cheap to get into Karting. Did that for a couple years and got hired to drive a 410 sprint car, which I've been doing since. I missed RC badly in the meantime. Anyway, I still own a Bolink on road 'Sprint car', since I race them in real life, I had to have one. I don't use it because there is nowhere here that has a track or is smooth enough to not wreck it. I really like the 'mini' scene, because I don't need alot of room to 'play' with it. Besides, my goal is to get a few so my kids can join, but I wanted to test the waters myself first! I absolutely love this thing, and you've all helped me one way or another with all the posts! Keep up the good work!

Mike Reinke