PDA

View Full Version : Body for Hawk done

DrVonHoSS
12-16-2005, 11:05 PM
In less than 24 hours!!

http://members.aol.com:/drvonhoss/Hawk1.jpg

Hawk
12-16-2005, 11:25 PM
WoW, that was quick. Nice job DrV. That is what I was looking for. Very nice. :cool:

DrVonHoSS
12-16-2005, 11:31 PM
WoW, that was quick. Nice job DrV. That is what I was looking for. Very nice. :cool:

If your cool with it I'll mail it in the morning. Remember.. if you dont like.. you dont have to take it.

Hawk
12-16-2005, 11:37 PM
I like it very much, do the 1/8 scale body in 2 weeks and ship it too. We don't race again until the 7th of January.
dARRYL :cool:

mat3833
12-17-2005, 12:00 AM
ok hoss, it isnt cool to run a painting sweatshop in your basment!! poor kids, with all those fumes they will never be the same again!! LOL oh and the body looks great, give my compliments to the kid who did it :D

Matty

DrVonHoSS
12-17-2005, 12:04 AM
LOL.. i was thinking about adopting a few Chinese kids to do my work.. I wonder if thats legal. :)

What 1/8th scale body do you need? SP2?? I can get the body.. paint it.. and u just use paypal when its all done. LMK

oh yah.. and check the new site!!

Its still under construction.. I am planning on making this site HUGE. I got a parts supplier and looking into machine shop options.

Eclipse RC (Eclipserc.com)

mat3833
12-17-2005, 12:09 AM
nice site!!

Matt

Hawk
12-17-2005, 12:17 AM
LOL.. i was thinking about adopting a few Chinese kids to do my work.. I wonder if thats legal. :)

What 1/8th scale body do you need? SP2?? I can get the body.. paint it.. and u just use paypal when its all done. LMK

oh yah.. and check the new site!!

Its still under construction.. I am planning on making this site HUGE. I got a parts supplier and looking into machine shop options.

Eclipse RC (Eclipserc.com)

SP2 body would be perfect. Same as the half8 you just did.
dARRYL

pimpsmurf
12-17-2005, 12:19 AM
That is SICK dude! beautiful! When I get around to painting this kyosho body, I hope it turns out that good!

-JNY

morati
12-19-2005, 06:28 PM
If your cool with it I'll mail it in the morning. Remember.. if you dont like.. you dont have to take it.DrVonHoSS, will you be painting any Truck bodies for the new ST?

DrVonHoSS
12-22-2005, 10:28 PM
DrVonHoSS, will you be painting any Truck bodies for the new ST?

As soon as I can get them I will be painting them. I went 4 days with no new body orders.. then today I got 5.. when it rains it pours!!

Hawk
12-22-2005, 10:33 PM
Dr V,
I got the body today. It looks better in person than the pics. Thanks, I am amazed at how fast you painted it and how fast it got here. The paint job itself is great and much more to my tastes than many I see around and on the track. Thanks.

DrVonHoSS
12-22-2005, 10:45 PM
Dr V,
I got the body today. It looks better in person than the pics. Thanks, I am amazed at how fast you painted it and how fast it got here. The paint job itself is great and much more to my tastes than many I see around and on the track. Thanks.

dARRYL...

Very happy to hear that! My camera really doesnt take the best pics. In the future I should try taking the pics outside with natural sunlight. If you need anymore bodies painted just let me know.. I have a couple SP2 bodies on order. I'm trying to build up an inventory.. but people are buying faster than I can paint.. its a blessing and a curse all at the same time!

Enjoy the new body!

Neil

EclipseRC.com

Hawk
12-22-2005, 10:47 PM
Color shift is very hard to spot and unless you are used to dealing with it and/or looking for it, is the major problem I see with digital photography. I think we are used to the developer doing the printing to get balance and shift handled for us. I kinda took that into account when I saw the photos. I thought it would look better in person than in gallery here.

O.K., you are going to do the SP2 body the same as the H8. As soon as I get a clear body for ST I will send it to you unless you have them. I want that one done and I don't know what I am doing with 1/8 ST yet. When I get that one figured out, I will let you know.

Clear as mud?

BitHed
12-22-2005, 11:00 PM
...Hawky it makes MUCH more sense for me to send the clear body TO Hoss with his diffs...then he can paint it and send it to you...good idea? LMK...

Hawk
12-22-2005, 11:03 PM
...Hawky it makes MUCH more sense for me to send the clear body TO Hoss with his diffs...then he can paint it and send it to you...good idea? LMK...

Sounds serendipitous (easy for you to say). I would have suggested that but didn't think you wanted anybody to know that you had any association with me. :cool:

DrVonHoSS
12-22-2005, 11:23 PM
I can get bodies at internet prices... that saves you from having to waste time and money with shipping. If Bit wants to mail a body with my diffs thats cool with me. You want me to go ahead and do a SP2 body the same as the HALF8 body? My supplier is supposed to be dropping off bodies tonight.. hopefully there will be a couple SP2's in there. LMK.

Hawk
12-22-2005, 11:40 PM
SP2, Yes, please.
ST - emailed PitHed and he will ship clear body with your diffs, yes, please.
I want exclusive use of that design please. I will be getting bodies with that setup continuously and additional ones as chassis change or too many crashes. Not that anyone else would want to take it.

DrVonHoSS
12-23-2005, 10:48 AM
SP2, Yes, please.
ST - emailed PitHed and he will ship clear body with your diffs, yes, please.
I want exclusive use of that design please. I will be getting bodies with that setup continuously and additional ones as chassis change or too many crashes. Not that anyone else would want to take it.

That paint scheme is yours.