PDA

View Full Version : I got a deal for you!

DrVonHoSS
12-11-2005, 11:20 PM
I have been custom painting bodies for over a year now and I'm getting pretty good at it. I got a great deal on a bunch of HALF8 Crowd Pleazer bodies.. problem is.. only 3 of our local guys run the HALF8. I will custom paint a body and ship it for $35 to anyone who is interested.

Heres a link to some of my work...

Custom Painted Bodies (http://www.wnyrcinfo.com/site/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4074)

My Email is: drvonhoss@aol.com

Thanks for looking and make sure you scroll thru all the pages.. that link is a little disorganized. :)

pointcrossed
12-12-2005, 10:11 PM
Do you have the clear Kyosho body painted without the hole cut out? I rather that one over the crowd pleaser...

DrVonHoSS
12-13-2005, 12:18 AM
Do you have the clear Kyosho body painted without the hole cut out? I rather that one over the crowd pleaser...

Nope.. just Crowd Pleazers

mat3833
12-13-2005, 12:19 AM
the crowd pleaser seems to fit too tightly. i dont think i could fit all my electronics under it.

Matt

DrVonHoSS
12-14-2005, 01:04 AM
Someone from this board asked me if I could paint a certain scheme. I decided to go ahead and paint it.. even though I dont know if he even wants it. If not.. it will be up for sale.. $35 shipped.

The carmera really didn't show the colors well. The flames are very cool.. they look just like natural gas flames. The main color is pearl white and the pin striping is alclad II aluminum. The windows are trimmed with pearl blue.

http://members.aol.com:/drvonhoss/D132.jpg

mat3833
12-14-2005, 01:08 AM
ooooohh ahhhhhh, pearl blue is my favorite color on RC bodys!! i dont think they make electric green, do they.

Matt

DrVonHoSS
12-14-2005, 01:23 AM
ooooohh ahhhhhh, pearl blue is my favorite color on RC bodys!! i dont think they make electric green, do they.

Matt

I have pearl key lime green... its kinda cool.

mat3833
12-14-2005, 01:25 AM
my car is electric green, the color is made by dupont and is a darker green that has flake and a tad bit of pearl in it. in the sun the car looks like it is alive!!

Matt

DrVonHoSS
12-14-2005, 01:36 AM
my car is electric green, the color is made by dupont and is a darker green that has flake and a tad bit of pearl in it. in the sun the car looks like it is alive!!

Matt

If I had a paint chip.. I could probably get it matched.. I have a couple friends that work at auto body shops.

BitHed
12-14-2005, 01:49 AM
...hm...that body is your best yet...You just swayed me ALOT in my thinking about 'body' things we have discussed...That one is REALLY nice...and you know how much i dont like blue...Yeah thats a nice one...

DrVonHoSS
12-14-2005, 02:51 AM
...hm...that body is your best yet...You just swayed me ALOT in my thinking about 'body' things we have discussed...That one is REALLY nice...and you know how much i dont like blue...Yeah thats a nice one...

With pearl read flames.. ouch!

mat3833
12-14-2005, 03:17 PM
i will try to get the paint code for you, i can also send a peice of ppr with the paint on it if i can find it.

Matt