PDA

View Full Version : What is going on?

Rcdriver
04-06-2005, 04:38 AM
Why arent there any Half8s anywhere besides Ebay? I thot half8.com was supposed to get them in? Id like to get one but I dont want to pay almost 40 for shipping. I guess kyosho is having problems with their US distributers. I heard Great Planes is out, so is Tower?

I just cant wait anymore...

:confused:

homer
04-06-2005, 06:09 AM
hey rcdriver,

relax man... I know everyone is excited about this new toy, but Im of the opinion to let the experts work out the bugs and improvements first.
remember when the mamba first came out?? :eek:
I know its not a good analogy, but I think you get my point. :)

BitHed
04-06-2005, 06:15 AM
...Tower IS Great Planes which IS Hobbico...Which WAS doing KYOSHO but now arent...Oh dear :(

fasteddie
04-06-2005, 09:11 AM
I know stellamodels has some on their site........ ;) There also seems to be a healthy supply in the U.K. too.

halfEIGHT
04-06-2005, 03:58 PM
Just arrived! Only part of our order arrived on 4/1, so we couldn't ship, but they just showed up at our door moments ago. Tower/GP will not be getting them any time soon, I suggest you avoid that black hole at all cost. Qtys are limited, so we're going to start by offering them first-come, first-serve, and not listing them in the Shop. Email shop@halfeight.com with your zip code and we'll send you a total cost, shipped. First-come, first-served, so send that email, quick! :D