PDA

View Full Version : J concepts new Body for us!

Trickpatrick
12-05-2005, 10:37 PM
I dont see this posted yet kinda suprised.
Check out the new lid.

http://www.jconcepts.net/shop/product_info.php/cPath/36/products_id/149

Trick

BiGRoB21
12-05-2005, 10:39 PM
i saw that the other day they had posted it on a site. it looks nice and i wonder if the fixed the front clip part that the proline it notorious for breaking

BitHed
12-05-2005, 11:02 PM
...yeah i saw it and had the shots ready to post and everything...I totally forgot...My PitBull needed to pee ;)

...I voted the KYOSHO body...As sexy as the Proline is the reduced underbody space is a minus point to me personally, otherwise its a REALLY nice body...But that will ALL be moot once the ST arrives...Little birdies tell me December 18-22 ;)

BiGRoB21
12-05-2005, 11:11 PM
so bit that means my oil diffs that are paid for should be shipped arround then ? ;)

BitHed
12-05-2005, 11:16 PM
...Correct ;)

QuickEight
12-05-2005, 11:39 PM
Now this is just my own personal two cents but why oh why do both ProLine and JConcepts insist on adding that stupid hole for the even more stupid fake nitro head heatsink? Now I realize both the hole and heatsink cannot be stupid because they are inanimate and have no life and to call them stupid is just a figure of speech.

But honestly it is such a waste of engineering to even add the marks in the lexan so you can make the opening.

I could also add the Kyosho body in the stupid body group but it is their car, modeled after the 1/8th scale buggy, and I guess they figured some folks might think it is cool, or adds cooling.

BitHed
12-05-2005, 11:42 PM
...funnily enough SOME voice in the Japanese media are calling it herecy that the heat sink is gone from the ST...I NEVER fitted it...came off as soon as i opened the buggy RTR...its now on my keychain ;)

pimpsmurf
12-05-2005, 11:59 PM
Yeah, I wish we could find something to fill in the cracks that would hide that nonsense a little better. Maybe a thin line of hotglue and then use a heat gun to lay it down flat. *shrug* I'll wait for my new kyosho body to get here and I will see. The proline body sucks. SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS. The front breakage plus the underbody space makes it crap. Not to mention the front can catch on 3Racing steering turnbuckles *AND* the rear will catch on your tires if the batteries slip 5mm in a crash.

Are we certain the jconcept body has the holes outlined like the others?

-JNY

BiGRoB21
12-06-2005, 12:21 AM
the only complaint i have had with the proline body is the front end of the body. its a little of a paint in the ass to get on.

Trickpatrick
12-06-2005, 12:43 AM
I just cut the front off right behind the front tower looks fine after a while.
In fact I have no holes in my body at all just velcro'd on keep dirt out very well. the J Concepts might be great if no holes and wide cockpit like stock.

Trick

Datrain
12-09-2005, 10:16 PM
i just ordered the x-citer truck body I cant wait. It looks kind of funny though