PDA

View Full Version : Track day

pimpsmurf
12-05-2005, 01:19 PM
A quick note as I have to leave, but this weekend was the big nitro event on the East Coast USA, and I placed 3rd in Amatuer Nitro Truck! I got my first plaque. I even met several H8 drivers from the east coast. Team Mugen Saiki (H&H Racing) were extremely impressed with the mamba 6800 in the half8, although I let the car charger eat my car battery until it wasn't fully charging the packs! whoops! Plus it wasn't my blessed Hyperion motor. *shrug*

Anyway, I'm very happy with how well I did, and I'm looking forward to replacing the chassis that I snapped in half (GET OUT THE WAY 1:8 Buggies!!!) hahaha! I was totally devistating nitro 1:10 (xxx-nt/mst-1) trucks and stock electric trucks. It was super fun! I had a great time, and managed to not break anyone's nitro truck in my main today. I had a little problem yesterday because of some diff "issues", where I took down the guy who TQ'd in the 2nd round (of 3 rounds.) He didn't loose his spot, so his dad (a friend) didn't kick my ass. =)

Happy days was my motto yesterday, and I hope, for the rest of the year.

Pictures and video coming. They are putting the website together now. www.badlandsrc.com

-JNY