PDA

View Full Version : Props to BitHed and Panic Toys!

mpetrich
04-05-2005, 05:39 PM
Hi Bit,
Just wanted to say THANKS! for a great job getting me my new Half8! It is fantastic! :D You did a great job packing it up and the shipping from Japan only took two days to Chicago. That is amazing! I will be racing it tomorrow night at an indoor track just outside Chicago.
Thanks again for all your help and I would do business with Panic Toys again in a second.
Matt

quikslvr
04-05-2005, 07:38 PM
Where do you race? I run my Revo at Leisure Hours raceway in Joliet. I'd love to see your mini inferno run before I buy mine. Thanks

mpetrich
04-06-2005, 02:16 AM
I will be at ChicagolandRC tommorrow night. Track opens around 5:30pm and racing starts at 7:00pm. Here is the link Chicagoland RC (http://www.chicagolandrc.com/welcome.htm)
I am working on Half8 right now trying to get it ready.
UGH!
Matt

JuJuB
04-06-2005, 02:19 AM
i dont hav a H8 yet, how good is it

quikslvr
04-06-2005, 03:36 AM
Matt -

I might see you there tomorrow. I was there checking things out last week. I'm still building my m18. It looks like fun racing.

Paul

BitHed
04-10-2005, 02:53 PM
...The trouble with spending time on my OWN H8 s it takes valuable time away from selling and looking after clients...But I am SO close to getting it dialed...A BIG selling push when thats done...Whatever you cant get from the shop here then i will be working on getting ;)