PDA

View Full Version : Gidday

Huthy
11-24-2005, 05:32 AM
Hi guys,

My name is Chris and I am from Brisbane in Australia.

I used to be into Nitro MTs a few years back (HPI Savages mainly) but abandoned land vehicles for choppers. I now have quite a large fleet of Nitro Helis as well as a much loved electric Trex.

Since electrics have come so far, I couldn't resist getting back into cars again. I wanted something smaller, but did not want to be stuck on asphalt and when I recently came across the H8 I simply HAD TO HAVE ONE. It should be here in the next few days.

After trawling this forum (GREAT Forum by the way!!) I ordered the H8, a bunch of hopups and a brushless setup so I am now like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for it all to arrive.

Anyway, look forward to hanging around a learning from all of you gurus.... :)

Regards,

Chris

BiGRoB21
11-24-2005, 05:58 AM
welcome to the forums and you will definatley have fun with the h8

holy_inferno
11-24-2005, 05:34 PM
Welcome to halfEIGHT.com Forums! :)

plain_simple
12-01-2005, 02:25 AM
yeppers... seems like you have spent your money on the right model mate... welcome to the mad guys house and have fun :D

BitHed
12-01-2005, 02:38 AM
...I think that makes 2 Aussies and a Kiwi...I am ALWAYS the only Kiwi in these places :( It gets lonely...At least there are 3 of us in Japan, well Crymynal is freakin' miles away though...

...huthy where you at in Brisbane mate? I used to live in Surfers Paradise...Best 2 years of my life :D Welcome to the boards anyway...I hope you can provide some of the Australasian humour we all know and love :cool:

Huthy
12-01-2005, 12:22 PM
Bit, I will try mate... but now that I am not allow to pick on kiwi's.... that limits my material... ;-)

I am in Sandgate on Brisbane's northside.

BTW - thanks for the welcome guys. The H8 is awesome... but can already tell I will be chasing a Pitbull (or similar) very soon.... those Lipos just don't wanna fit.

Regards,

Chris