PDA

View Full Version : Rocket 400 sticker?

Myrslakt
11-22-2005, 03:28 PM
Around here I read a lot of good things about the "Rocket 400". But nobody seems to know who actually makes them...
Isn't there anybody who's got it who can take a look at the motors sticker or packaging for a clue to the origins...?

Also/else, does anyone know of a retailer, web-based or not, preferably in Europe (or Asia)?

QuickEight
11-22-2005, 04:29 PM
I have not personally used the Rocket 400 but did a 'Quick' big (I) search and found this for you, http://www.hobby-lobby.com/speed400.htm.

They seem to indicate it is a Graunper manufactured or branded motor.

Not sure but they may even ship overseas.

Hope this helps.

Myrslakt
11-22-2005, 06:35 PM
Yes QuickEight, it did help indeed... Thankyou!

Via your link I could see a picture of it. The sticker said "MFA com..." something. Some Googling and suddenly I had an uncle called Bob! :)
They're made by a british company called "MFA como drills" (www.mfacomodrills.com) and by comparing the specs I think it's called "719 RE 380" in their techno-lingo. And it's only £3.82... Sweet!

QuickEight
11-22-2005, 10:31 PM
Yes QuickEight, it did help indeed... Thankyou!

Via your link I could see a picture of it. The sticker said "MFA com..." something. Some Googling and suddenly I had an uncle called Bob! :)
They're made by a british company called "MFA como drills" (www.mfacomodrills.com) and by comparing the specs I think it's called "719 RE 380" in their techno-lingo. And it's only £3.82... Sweet!

Well, I am pleased that worked out for the best. And I hope the motor works out for you as well.