PDA

View Full Version : HALF 8 Items For Sale...

DrVonHoSS
11-17-2005, 01:00 AM
Ok.. I am thinking about running a brushed motor instead of my brushless. The brushless is just way too fast and has way too much touque for the track I race at.

I am just trying to find out if there is any interest in the items I am selling. I will decide what I'm doing after getting some replies.

Heres what I got and asking price.. only used for 1 race night and 1 time in my driveway.

Mamba25 ESC with Mamba Link New $120 (both) Sell for $75

AON 4900 brushless motor New:$60 Sell for: $45

Thunder Power 2100mAh 3S New: $89 Sell for $65
(Dimension: 34mm x 100mm x 20mm)

Thunder Power Cell Balancer TP-205 New: $60 Sell for $40.

All of these items are in like new condition and I would cut a better deal for someone wanting the Lipo and Balancer together. All prices include shipping.

Email: drvonhoss@aol.com

Thanks for looking!

pimpsmurf
11-17-2005, 02:15 AM
The mamba ESC & cable are overpriced. If you paid $100 for the mamba ESC alone, you got ripped brother.

-JNY

DrVonHoSS
11-17-2005, 02:28 AM
The mamba ESC & cable are overpriced. If you paid $100 for the mamba ESC alone, you got ripped brother.

-JNY

ekkk! I paid $90 for the Mamba and $25 plus shipping for the Mamba Link. I probably did get ripped.. I was in a hurry!!

I will accept a lower price for the Mamba25 and Mamba Link.

$60 sound better?

I hate selling this stuff.. I paid top dollar and barely used it. Live and learn I guess... the thought of going with a brushed motor doesnt make me happy either.. cant wait for 1/8th nitro to start again! Only 7 months to go! :mad:

bluegrooveracer
11-17-2005, 04:21 AM
Neil concider the aon sold i will be in niagara falls ny tommorow i will email you to arange a pick up do you take paypal?