PDA

View Full Version : Mini Inferno gathering in CPRMA - Portugal

Tiagolini
11-14-2005, 01:06 PM
Hi everybody.
We managed to get a few of our H8 nuts friends, and we had a mini gathering of H8 fun last sunday...all afternoon in fact!
It was really nice...met some folks with the same madness, drived quite a bit (hed - ;o) on the EXTRA slippery track. This track was pretty small and you were OK with a Xspeed...too much power was not good/hard to handle (right Plainsimple?)... It was a no frils with thrills kind of gathering.
Isn´t that what is RC all about?...having fun?

Soon I´llpost some pics of the thing.

Regards to you all.

plain_simple
11-14-2005, 02:20 PM
Yah... was hard to keep on track but we did managed it some how :D
Thing is... too much power means control skills and my kid still doesnt has it lmao... but he's getting there ;)
I did had some fun but i rather practice on dirt on more wide spaces (which i did in the morning) but, for sure, was a nice gathering and i had fun seeing everyone watching my setup eheheheheheh ;)
After all, i went there more to see how the competition is gona be then to drive... the kid took that task on he's hands and he was a bit frustrated on the end but i was with a big smile because those 11,1V packs do perform the way i thought they would and they perform even better on the dirt and that was the main concern i was having... so...
great "just for fun" weekend gathering :)

Tiagolini
11-14-2005, 06:19 PM
Yeah...
Just be extra careful with those diff gears!...Atomikize the Thing!
To the forum...it was the best setup...with the most €€€$$$ throw into it.
I just have a stock radio, stock rs380 and a 9.6V pack. Next planned mod is...alloy engine mount...Hoo I need tires too!

Later!

plain_simple
11-15-2005, 10:00 AM
Nahhh... I'm gona wait for the St diff's.
In the meanwhile i will just redo everything using Kyosho parts.
Thanks for the words on my baby... i like when she shows off and people notice her... doesnt this looks similar to how we feel about women?! :D

BitHed
11-15-2005, 10:51 AM
...lini if yoou guys are close by each other I can send YOUR stuff together with Plain's stuff ;)

...Sounds like a blast fellas...I will add it to my calendar...Pottbelly's AND Spain...Cant wait for a little bit (theres that word again) of sun and pajela !

Tiagolini
11-15-2005, 11:37 AM
...lini if yoou guys are close by each other I can send YOUR stuff together with Plain's stuff ;)

...Sounds like a blast fellas...I will add it to my calendar...Pottbelly's AND Spain...Cant wait for a little bit (theres that word again) of sun and pajela !

Hey BitHed!... :confused: wake up dude!

Who´s talking ´bout Spain? We´re in Portugal! :D
Despite that next year I´m gonna join the US guys!...I´m gonna live to da States!...cheaper parts for RC!...;o) eheheh...no really I am going to Atlanta Georgia. Good LHS in there?
Later

Bit: good idea to send the stuff together. Pity is that I´m stil to decide if I´m gonna change the stock RS380!...maybe no need to, if the tracks are all like that one! hehehe

Tiagolini
11-15-2005, 11:40 AM
Nahhh... I'm gona wait for the St diff's.
In the meanwhile i will just redo everything using Kyosho parts.
Thanks for the words on my baby... i like when she shows off and people notice her... doesnt this looks similar to how we feel about women?! :D

I´m not a machist guy, ;) but I have the idea that if you spend a lot of dough on a girl chances are that she may fly away...in that case that´s similar to a RC car...to much machine, and whamm...there it goes out of control! :D :eek:

BitHed
11-15-2005, 02:02 PM
...oh yeah :o Portugal...I knew that...Thats in Spain isnt it ? :p

Tiagolini
11-15-2005, 02:51 PM
...oh yeah :o Portugal...I knew that...Thats in Spain isnt it ? :p

Nope...back to geography class!...hehehe

plain_simple
11-16-2005, 11:21 AM
Geography class:

Portugal, European Comunity country member
Right next to Spain...
Portuguese discovered Brasil and were the first one's to make the way to Japan and China by ship. Another portuguese discovered the USA but prefered to keep is mouth shut due to the Tordesillhas Agreemment.
Considered the Europe´s california.. smooth weather and warm days almost every year. Women are considered awesome and one of the most atractive part of the country ;) :D

Sounds interesting Bit?!!!! :cool: