PDA

View Full Version : It Figures...

mrfixitt
11-13-2005, 12:18 PM
Installed the new Hyperion motor today, was zipping around AWESOME....WAY BETTER than the 8000kv mamba motor, REALLY FAST with the 13 tooth pinion on it

Other than the fact that some nipplehead stopped his TC4 right in the middle of the road where we were doing speed tests and I smacked right into his car dead center at FULL speed-broke his rear arm, and hinge pin holder but also broke my chassis

LUCKILY I tend to be a little bit of a weirdo and like to make sure I am stocked up on everything that might break-so thanks to one of the earlier posts about some other guy that broke his chassis I had ordered one. Should have it ready to go for tommorrow....again

BitHed
11-13-2005, 08:17 PM
...I'm glad you finally got a glimpse of her in al her glory...but aint that the way....you get it wired, get it rolling and then BAM, something goes wrong...Maybe you could change your screen name to Mr BrokeIt :o ...

...And i have to agree with you and add that 'NippleHead' really is one of the more under-utilized 'names' in modern society....Maybe I should change MY name too ;) 'Hey everybody, welcome to this episode with your hosts, Mr BrokeIt and NippleHead!!!

mrfixitt
11-13-2005, 09:24 PM
The part I really like the most is when the buggy CARVES around the corner like a knife stuck in sand, grips around and pulls inself outta the bend then takes off like its in a hurry to get somewhere...

BitHed
11-13-2005, 10:14 PM
...yup when she has her party dress on she runs great and brings miles of smiles..When she is having a bad hair day yoou dont wanna talk to her ;)

...So the question NOW is are you happy you kept her or still considering passing her on?

mrfixitt
11-14-2005, 11:37 AM
I always keep things until ALL avenues have been exhausted-now that I have the Hyperion motor, I am glad I kept it-now I just have to keep enough stock of parts to make sure I wont run out of anything

I pretty much have enough parts to build another one right now anyways, just need to get another chassis to replace the one that was just broken, then I will have a spare again-its nice that the parts are soooo inexpensive

HA HA