PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Racing?? (Ebay - rc-dragon)

pimpsmurf
10-29-2005, 05:48 PM
I'm definately digging on the 3racing parts right now, but I'm wondering; Has anyone done business with this guy on ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kyosho-Ultimate-Hop-Up-Combo-for-Mini-Inferno-half-8_W0QQitemZ6008360718QQcategoryZ34063QQssPageNameZ WDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Claims it's CNCed from 7075-T6 alluminum (the best), and if it didn't suck, I could cut some cash off of my alloy hookup (although I was planning on just stocking extra plastic arms because for weight's sake.

later on,
-JNY

hkopium
10-29-2005, 09:03 PM
I'm definately digging on the 3racing parts right now, but I'm wondering; Has anyone done business with this guy on ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kyosho-Ultimate-Hop-Up-Combo-for-Mini-Inferno-half-8_W0QQitemZ6008360718QQcategoryZ34063QQssPageNameZ WDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Claims it's CNCed from 7075-T6 alluminum (the best), and if it didn't suck, I could cut some cash off of my alloy hookup (although I was planning on just stocking extra plastic arms because for weight's sake.

later on,
-JNY

I am using this set of aluminum hop-ups on my H8. Quality is great. Strong and nicely fit. The craftmanship is good.

But I heard some people have problem with the upper front arms. They are thick and may slightly touch certain part (i think is the turning knuckles) when steering. So the steering angle is slightly lessened.

But I have no problem at all with my set.

Weight... Of course they are heavier than original plastic ones. However, they weight a bit heavier than other brands of aluminum set. It is a trade off for durability. But it is not that much heavier.

cde_Evil-Homer
10-29-2005, 10:26 PM
I had bought this parts too...
I have also a complete set from GPM , these parts are MUCH better. :D
The hinge pins are fittet with delrin collars so they fit perfect.
The dragon parts have to much play. :(

pimpsmurf
10-30-2005, 01:18 PM
I'm not a GPM guy, so it looks like its up to 3racing...

-JNY