PDA

View Full Version : Back after a looong beak

Sideshow
10-28-2005, 02:02 PM
Hey everyone

I left my H8 for about 3 months and almost forgot about it :o

Now I have to go through 10 pages of new stuff....and I have to find out where I left off, I remember needing Pinions and new slipper gears. Still need to get rid of slop in steering blocks too.

I also see proline is selling tires/rims now :D

I was so busy preparing for the winter carpet racing season, that I spent all my money on it and wont be able to run for about another month. But also wanna paint up a new body and things too :)

Hawk
10-28-2005, 04:31 PM
You switched teams too didn't you? I thought you ran an MP777.
Glad to see you back.
:cool:

Sideshow
10-28-2005, 11:18 PM
I did :o

Its just that theres NOTHING for Kyosho parts here...Half 8 stuff I can put up with since I dont race it, but waiting for 8 scale parts sucked.

Hawk
10-28-2005, 11:28 PM
I did :o

Its just that theres NOTHING for Kyosho parts here...Half 8 stuff I can put up with since I dont race it, but waiting for 8 scale parts sucked.

I know, everytime somebody asks what should I get, the biggest thing is how easy is it to get parts WHERE YOU ARE? You could have the fastest buggy in the world and not win races because you are down waiting for parts. I guess I have been lucky in that regard. I have never been down waiting for parts. I invested in a large set of backup parts that I keep stocked. I guess it could be partly the amount of money you have to invest too.
The Xray is a viable machine, good luck with it. See ya no the boards. :cool:

pimpsmurf
10-28-2005, 11:56 PM
I think they have pinions (Associated rc18t), slippers (3racing?), and the knuckle problem (some 1/8 scale washer from the mp777) solved for us! =)

I goofed and bought the b-p-p.com pinions, and I'm hoping that I can put them to use. *shrug*

-JNY