PDA

View Full Version : Team Tekin to release 4900!

fasteddie
10-28-2005, 07:59 AM
Have heard through the grapevine that Team Tekin will be releasing a larger, torquey'er 25mm motor, a 4900! (possible aon 4900 killer? :eek: )

Great news I think - I'm going to wait for this one and pair it with a Tekin ESC....... :D :cool:

pimpsmurf
10-28-2005, 12:40 PM
I'm planning on getting the tekin ESC if everyone reports it is better. I should already have my AON, so I could put the mamba into a mini-T or my Mini-Z Monster! hahaha

-JNY

k_bojar
10-31-2005, 01:55 PM
I'm planning on getting the tekin ESC if everyone reports it is better. I should already have my AON, so I could put the mamba into a mini-T or my Mini-Z Monster! hahaha

-JNY

pimpsmurf - Tekin, hands down a better controller than the castle, and that's not to knock the castle system...I ran an 4900 with my rage this weekend - flawless performance...

As soon as I get my wits back together and caught up at work, I'm going to throw together a little review of the Rage system in this forum - http://halfeight.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1052

kaybo :D

Scooter Tekin
11-16-2005, 07:05 PM
We are working on quite a few things in the land of Tekin. Different motors in the 300 size, and 280 size. I am testing a new 300 size motor in my half 8 right now. We are even working on a new motor right now that if test go well well be on the market after the first of the year. This new mini motor will run about 30 degrees cooler than the motors that are out there now.
Stay tuned for more information