PDA

View Full Version : ...BitHed...

BitHed
03-13-2005, 11:22 PM
...Self proclaimed hE expert :) I have been counting down to this release for months...I even pre-ordered an 18T to learn all i need to know about a 4WD shaft driven car!!

...I am 35 years old, married, 5 year old son who just inherited my 18T and still coming to grips with it...I speak fluent Japanese as I have spent half my life here in Japan...

...PanicToys.com is 2 years old...I started off selling Bit Char-G on ebay and that just snow-balled to what PanicToys is today...

...I dont sleep much...about 4.5 hours a night...I teach high school English during the day, I sell RC parts at night...Being in Japan means that all my clients are awake when i SHOULD be sleeping so you can see that sleep gets in the way of World Domination ;)

...I am honoured to be here and to be counted on as a moderator...I have come a long way since being banned from an 'other' micro rc site ;)

arch2b
03-13-2005, 11:34 PM
welcome to the fold, an all consuming forums moderator;)

RURC
03-15-2005, 04:31 AM
I knew yo were a teacher but now it makes since why your english is so good. You should sell your self to the companies that send there manules over here in broken english. Man that is your calling. Well as you know, Bit, I have been up for 54 hours straight and still cant sleep.To damn wound up from the China experance. Thanks for the invite to join your little Republic of BitHed. World Domination has to start somewhere. Might as well be here. All the best mate.

Revo
03-16-2005, 06:38 PM
So bit...you are from the US?

TNB
03-18-2005, 05:48 PM
...I dont sleep much...about 4.5 hours a night...I teach high school English during the day
That must be a scary class to keep you up at night. ;)

BitHed
03-25-2005, 12:02 AM
...and if its not TOO much to ask could people PLEASE spell my name correctly? :o

arch2b
03-25-2005, 12:05 AM
...and if its not TOO much to ask could people PLEASE spell my name correctly? :o
i'm affraid it will be ;) :p

BitHed
03-25-2005, 12:27 AM
...lol...i dont demand much...but it makes interesting reading as to how man spellings of BitHed there actually are...lol...BTW a quick search of BitHed n a search will now bring up THIS ite ;) I am worth my weight in TX crystals :cool:

TNB
03-25-2005, 03:28 AM
Which name?

ruknd
03-25-2005, 03:41 AM
u mean its not ButHed? :confused: :p :D

BitHed
03-25-2005, 03:58 AM
..ruknd you can talk LOL :p I have to check your name every time i type it...whats behind it? Is it short for Run Naked? :D

ruknd
03-25-2005, 04:01 AM
nah...noting to do with streakin..it was my liscense plate till some jackass stole it (its a pain to keep a vanity in NY if one is stolen)...but anyway...its from a Grateful Dead song..Uncle Johns Band..those in the know know..know ;)

RURC
03-26-2005, 03:45 AM
nah...noting to do with streakin..it was my liscense plate till some jackass stole it (its a pain to keep a vanity in NY if one is stolen)...but anyway...its from a Grateful Dead song..Uncle Johns Band..those in the know know..know ;)

I am glad to see that I am not the only one that can make Greatful Dead referances.

ruknd
03-28-2005, 01:14 AM
I am glad to see that I am not the only one that can make Greatful Dead referances.
we are everywhere :p

TNB
03-28-2005, 03:16 AM
I thought "Are you Kind?"