PDA

View Full Version : lets play!

sikntired
10-22-2005, 03:11 AM
Hey there guys/girls, first post on this site (woohoo!)! Not really new to mini's but this is my first kyosho vehicle (ever!), anywho I am going to be bugging the poop out of alot of you for help w/ this little thing so I guess I should go ahead and apologize now for being a pain..........sorry!

thanks
ron
caged_mma@yahoo.com

DrVonHoSS
10-22-2005, 03:17 AM
Hey there guys/girls, first post on this site (woohoo!)! Not really new to mini's but this is my first kyosho vehicle (ever!), anywho I am going to be bugging the poop out of alot of you for help w/ this little thing so I guess I should go ahead and apologize now for being a pain..........sorry!

thanks
ron
caged_mma@yahoo.com

Welcome to HALF8!!
I will be bugging everyone too.. the indoor season starts in a month and I want to make sure I got this car hooked up ASAP!!

BitHed
10-22-2005, 03:27 AM
...no worries mate...Welcome to the boards and we are happy to have you here...Stay cool and try not to burout with TOO many questions and you should be good to go...Do LOTS of searches until i can get the FAQ index up and running and then you will know as much as any of us ;) Stay frosty...

sikntired
10-22-2005, 02:22 PM
Will do!;)

I recognize some of the names from over at some other mini site I visit!