PDA

View Full Version : More pix's of Carbon chassis won by Holy Inferno

Randelstevens
10-16-2005, 06:55 AM
Sorry for all the different post but this is the first half eight chassie we have built all in one color, and as we are building it we cant help taking pix's and posting them. We hope you dont mind, but we think it really looks good. what do you think? :confused:

...BitHed's EDIT: This is a DAMN good shot...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/bithed/DSC00006.jpg

MGTfix
10-18-2005, 03:03 PM
Looks nice very clean cuts, what have you done for the front kickup or are you planning on making a new servo saver top plate so that the steering won't bind. I am also wondering what thickness carbon you are using and if you could eliminate the rear brace.

DrVonHoSS
10-18-2005, 10:16 PM
Does the front of the chassis kick-up? Im still waiting for my LHS to get my HALF8 in but I am planning on making a graphite chassis as soon as I get the car. If the front end kicks up I may have to rethink my plans.

Randelstevens
10-19-2005, 02:31 AM
hi,
Actually it does, but just a tinny bit just bolting on the front diff will bend the carbon. We currently do not belive thier is any need to go threw the extra cost and design.

randel

R32dude
10-20-2005, 04:07 AM
whats the skinny on the purple rear center driveshaft??????????

Randelstevens
10-21-2005, 05:19 AM
whats the skinny on the purple rear center driveshaft??????????
Well sorry to disappoint you but its just purple shrink tubing on the stock dog bone, just to put some color in the car