PDA

View Full Version : vac formed under trays for sale

bluegrooveracer
10-16-2005, 05:21 AM
we will start selling our vac formed under trays this week they are made to fit the crowd pleaser body tight even the rear section in front of the rear tires where so much dirt enters the stock chassis they will be clear ,paintable lexan type material
this under tray is ideal for those that have a graphite chassis and want to keep it clean and scratch free pics will be posted early next week price is 15 dollars and about a 1.90 shipping any where in the US email us with order info or questions at teambluegroove@hotmail.com

mat3833
10-16-2005, 09:39 PM
is there any plans to make one for the stock body? i plan to keep it for a loooong time. and do you have any pics? i want to see how it looks.

Matt

bluegrooveracer
10-17-2005, 07:01 AM
i don't have a stock body so i don't know Matt

BitHed
10-17-2005, 07:53 AM
...BlueGroove this sounds like an exciting edition...I might have to grab one of these off you at some stage...make sure to post some pics when you get one done up...I will try to purchase one from you in time for my ST conversion ;)

bluegrooveracer
10-18-2005, 05:37 AM
here are some pics of the under tray it will require trimming and mounting with exsisting bottom screws the under tray in pics have not been fully trimed or screwed down just placed on for pics it cand be painted and velcro strips can be applied to sides to lock out dirt and hold on body if you would like to order one email us at teambluegroove@hotmail.com thanks

...BitHed EDIT: TWO of the pics listed here...The FIRST one and the THIRD one ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/bithed/undertray003.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/bithed/undertray007.jpg

bluegrooveracer
10-18-2005, 05:38 AM
sorry the pics aren't the clearest

BitHed
10-18-2005, 06:23 AM
...nah dood that works..looks good...I am liking the look of that...I will need one for sure...Price and paypal address? Shipping to Japan? Satsifaction Guranteed or my money back after 120 days? :cool:

k_bojar
10-18-2005, 02:47 PM
that looks good...just someone needs to come out with a flat chassis to make that really worth it ;) :)

a graphite plate-styled chassis really needs something to help keep the crud from getting inside...I remember waaay back when, my Tamiya Astute came like that - and boy did it work well :D

bluegrooveracer
10-18-2005, 03:15 PM
k bojar i think there are graphite chassis available and bithed email us at teambluegroove@hotmail.com

BitHed
10-19-2005, 06:14 AM
...mail sent...Apologies for the silliness in it...I have been taking in too many minus ions ;) its a japanese thing..lol...