No.IHTH04KW
No.IHTH04KY

Needs no more adapter to have on road tires :p
Seems good for carpet cource

BTW the pattern tire with YELLOW Rims will be available soon

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/bithed/20051014_120815.jpg

BiGRoB21
10-12-2005, 04:20 PM
nice, i dont like the fact of having to get 10th scale tires. they raise the cg and they cost more haha

BitHed
10-12-2005, 10:59 PM
...I am doing these rims for 19 USD shipped anywher on the planet WITH gum :D

mat3833
10-12-2005, 11:16 PM
when will the treaded ones be out? i want those. i have only ran my H8 like 3 times now and the tires already look bad (torn and worn) but i guess with brushless sh** happens. oh and bit how did you lock your slipper/ make it non functional. i kno you put it somewhere but i cant find it...

Matt

tonylukes
10-13-2005, 02:40 AM
Bit, I'll be taking you up on that for sure. Probably send you a paypal on friday.

ffactory666
10-13-2005, 07:38 AM
Iv'e been waiting for these.

Bit could you send me your paypal address and i'll send you the payment for a set.
Are they available now.

BitHed
10-13-2005, 08:34 AM
...Out now or VERY close to being out now...

...paypal is the same as my mail address...bithed@hotmail.com...Might be a good idea to drop me a message to that address first ;) It helps me to know EXACTLY what everyone wants...

...We all realise these are SLICKS right? No tread...Slicks...Good...Just checking :cool:

...Matt...no word on ANY treaded RADIALS coming from KYOSHO at this stage...

BLACKSHEEP RACING
10-13-2005, 01:34 PM
oh and bit how did you lock your slipper/ make it non functional.

I'm not Bit, but what I did is used Shoe Goo to lock up the slipper. It doesn't move at all and makes quite a difference in the performance of the buggy.

BitHed
10-13-2005, 11:16 PM
...leave the brass bushings IN and chock up the rest of the shaft with stock wheel bushings...they fit perfect...add your washer and crank it all down....works like a charm :D

mat3833
10-13-2005, 11:27 PM
ok i feel stupid but can you make a diagram or somepthing... i havent taken the slipper apart yet, i havent got to there yet. i will put the wheel bushings in onse i get the bearings. but i need a more Hawk-like explanation.

Matt

BitHed
10-13-2005, 11:31 PM
...remove slipper from hub...remove nut..remove spring...slide on wheel bushings...apply washer...apply nut...tighten the crap out of it...refit slipper to hub...giggle like a girl...drive away at mach 7 :D

mat3833
10-13-2005, 11:37 PM
ok i just got a visual of a gigling catholic school girl in a drag car growing horns!! :D :p wow im realy messed up. thanks bit i will try it. i feel smarter. lol. oh and if i have the bearings, shox and batt. what should i get? like one part that pple break. i was thinking shock tower. maby kyosho?

Matt

TiNTiN
10-14-2005, 02:51 AM
...Out now or VERY close to being out now...

...paypal is the same as my mail address...bithed@hotmail.com...Might be a good idea to drop me a message to that address first ;) It helps me to know EXACTLY what everyone wants...

...We all realise these are SLICKS right? No tread...Slicks...Good...Just checking :cool:

...Matt...no word on ANY treaded RADIALS coming from KYOSHO at this stage...

http://www.excite.co.jp/world/

copy a few terms.......or words ( there's no "letters" in Japanese I think...)
and translate

Since some of Japanese characters are same to Chinese , easier to guess the meaning for me :p

wonder if U guys can see the words in Japanese below

ホイル接着済スリックタイヤ
(オレンジ)4入り

after translation I got these terms
スリック = Slick
タイヤ = Tire
オレンジ = Orange

If U saw the mini-z AWD drifting video U can see the term "Option Tire" in lower right corner :cool:

BitHed
10-14-2005, 03:09 AM
ホイル接着済スリックタイヤ
(オレンジ)4入り

Hoiru (wheel) secchaku (glued) zumi (completed) slick tire
(oranji) 4 iri (contains)...

...OR you can juist ask BitHed for a complete rundown...Though my chinese isnt too hot ;)

46u
10-14-2005, 10:28 PM
...I am doing these rims for 19 USD shipped anywher on the planet WITH gum :D

Do you take credit cards?

BitHed
10-14-2005, 11:04 PM
...Pay-Ya-Pal ONLY unfortunately...and my area of Japan isnt really set-up for money orders either...I USED to take USD cash but the banks changed their tune and now its a MAJOR hassle...PayPal only but every now and then I have been know to do a decent trade for something...EXAMPLE: An ATOMIC center diff for a set of microblock tires...

46u
10-14-2005, 11:31 PM
...Pay-Ya-Pal ONLY unfortunately...and my area of Japan isnt really set-up for money orders either...I USED to take USD cash but the banks changed their tune and now its a MAJOR hassle...PayPal only but every now and then I have been know to do a decent trade for something...EXAMPLE: An ATOMIC center diff for a set of microblock tires...

Sorry I will never use pay pal again and those that do I sure hope you know all about it. Guess I will have to wait till they reach the states. Thanks any how.