PDA

View Full Version : bit head's half eight on EBAY!

ixlr8
03-31-2005, 03:01 PM
hey guys if i were to do a buy it now from bit head on his half8 on ebay would it be a good deal for 290 shipped?i know thats alot more than towers and i might be able to get it cheaper if i just bid but ill get it sooner if i buy it now.but id rather go through bit head cause alot of the hobby store's out here have had a bad experience with tower's so can you tell me and if i do buy it from him will the instructions be in jap. or eng. lmk if you can aswer these questions thax.P.S thanx for the respond bithead oh my local hobby store wont get them till next month sometime and they will be 250 the said.

ixlr8
03-31-2005, 03:08 PM
oh and what color is it i want the yellow one lol

TNB
03-31-2005, 05:17 PM
I don't know what to tell you since I did a "buy it now" with the other one [listed by someone else] with EMS shipping. So even if I don't do that great in Rialto this weekend, I should have a new buggy to play with when I get back. :D

Rcdriver
03-31-2005, 05:25 PM
Wow Bithead knows how to make a good auction. From reading what it says I want to buy it now. :D

ixlr8
03-31-2005, 05:31 PM
well how much did you pay for your total with shipping LMK asap

TNB
03-31-2005, 05:38 PM
Here is the link.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5966748836

halfEIGHT
03-31-2005, 06:05 PM
Here is the link.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5966748836

:eek: Eek, almost $250 shipped?! Just curious, why not get it sooner and for less from us?

ixlr8
03-31-2005, 06:14 PM
i just comited to buy one from bithead for 290 god im desprit i just have to give my dad the rest of the money and i will pay and bit head if you see this my name is huntnm on ebay and i comited to buy it now will you get on msn messenger please so we can talk about shipping and everything please thanx abuch ya'll

TNB
03-31-2005, 06:15 PM
What's sooner? EMS is only a few days?
Price? Availabilty?

arch2b
04-01-2005, 02:00 AM
:eek: Eek, almost $250 shipped?! Just curious, why not get it sooner and for less from us?
i've seen this happen MANY times with the mini-z... people rush to buy the first few off ebay from asian sellers only to sit and wait while the some of us buy from the tinyrc, inc. shop and get it at the same time or earlier than the ebay wins.

ruknd
04-01-2005, 02:05 AM
I HATE the d-balls and t easts of the world...terrible service...aggrivating and sites so slow I can use snail mail faster. The MZR shop is a great place to shop as is your LHS

BitHed
04-01-2005, 02:18 AM
...as is PanicToys ;) Shameless plug :o

...Personal service...no automated order system...I pack it, I put i the freebie gum, i lug it to the post office and the postie dood gives me free tissues ;)

ruknd
04-01-2005, 02:21 AM

...Personal service...no automated order system...I pack it, I put i the freebie gum, i lug it to the post office and the postie dood gives me free tissues ;)
yes...panic toys is included in the good guys list :p

arch2b
04-01-2005, 02:22 AM
and the occassional tf :p each box packed with care and sent off with a hug i'm sure :)

RURC
04-01-2005, 02:26 AM

Can we get some of that real chewey whale gum? That stuff lasts forever.

BitHed
04-01-2005, 02:27 AM
...in some ways I have alsways wanted to BUY from a seller like me...I am VERY good at what i do ;)

...I wasnt expecting someone i 'know' to pick up my buy it now price...Its good though ;) Kind of weird but good...

...Anyway I will keep putting stuff on the bay when i can...

TNB
04-01-2005, 05:33 AM
i've seen this happen MANY times with the mini-z... people rush to buy the first few off ebay from asian sellers only to sit and wait while the some of us buy from the tinyrc, inc. shop and get it at the same time or earlier than the ebay wins.
I recall the particular seller out of Japan who took forever to ship; however, he never offered EMS though his over all price was still cheaper than MZR. I also recall one or two eBay sellers complaining about how hard it was to compete with that particular seller and their willingness to help those purchasers or at least the one purchaser who never received his Kyosho Mini-Z (or AutoScale) by offering to contact that particular seller. I further remember MZR offering to help out that particular purchaser too. That was a very nice jesture by both the other seller and MZR in my opinion.

The thing is that just because I already made one purchase off of eBay, it doesn't mean that I won't make another purchase and that I won't purchase another Half8--After all, I have about three dozen Kyosho RTR Mini-Zs. I even attempted to post a message on one of the forum threads about my contacting one of the largest hobby shops in the country about the Half8 and the results of that telephone conversation. However, the post would not upload since apparently that particular thread is monitored or at least so I figured based on the message received. I was hoping for some feed back since I have also not seen an update in the shop section.

Consequently, I saw an opportunity elsewhere and I took it. It may cost me a few more dollars in the long run, but I've already noticed others have paid more and read other posts about the projected US street pricing--I pretty sure the LHS here will charge more when they finally receive the Half8. My only regret is that the Half8 is not here now and I am not taking it with me to Rialto in the morning. Then again, it gives me something to look forward to when I return next week though I'll be checking out at least three hobby stores when I am in California after the race. For that matter, I went to two hobby stores tonight and purchased some Tamiya F1 tires locally since an online F1 store is down--that was also after I contacted two different hobby stores in California.

arch2b
04-01-2005, 10:34 AM
oh, i understand the reasoning behind the purchase :p i too have been guilty of wanting to get things asap but i typically go thru bh (when the shop doesn't have them) and not ebay.

don't get me wrong... i buy plenty of stuff from ebay. i win lots of stuff all the time but i use ebay for bargin hunting more than new purchases

arch2b
04-01-2005, 10:40 AM
just got a sneak peak from bh :p

BitHed
04-01-2005, 11:10 AM
...and i just got home and walked in the door :)

TNB
04-01-2005, 12:42 PM
And I need to finish packing so I can head out the door for the race. Hopefully, I won't have to "cat"ch up with too many posts upon my return next week--after all, I only want to read good reviews. Later.

KURTMEYER69
04-01-2005, 03:35 PM
hey arch,when is the shop getting theirs? K

BitHed
04-01-2005, 03:39 PM
...should be any day now mate...

KURTMEYER69
04-01-2005, 03:42 PM
When Will The Shop Have Them In?k

Icey.Apple
04-01-2005, 03:56 PM
*sneaks in at night and steals that big box with the kyosho tape on it* :p :rolleyes:

Pfff.... I really need a H8... I got my copy of M-Auto today and it said they had an H8 on the 7th of feb. :eek: I can't stop drooling over the pics that are on that page... (not that i don't have those pic digitally, cos they're from the Neurenberg hobbyshow)...

BitHed
04-01-2005, 04:22 PM
...Hey Ken...good to see you on the boards...mate be careful of your trigger finger...you have posted the SAME question twice and i answered it for you once :) I will answer it again...Very soon they will be in the shop here...Keep checking to see if they are in but PLEASE dont keep posting the same thing over and over...It gives me a rash :p

KURTMEYER69
04-01-2005, 05:03 PM
sorry,i doulble posted...forgive me ...ken